The allianceforum.org website is maintained for the purpose of disseminating information to the public regarding the Alliance Forum Foundation activities.
Use of any information, data, text, and photos contained on this site shall be subject to the terms and conditions specified below.
Moreover, the Alliance Forum Foundation reserves the right to modify or remove content for this site at any time without prior notice.
1. Copyright and Restrictions on the Use of Content
The content on this web site is protected by all applicable copyright laws and international conventions. Unauthorized use, including falsification of content and unlawful distribution, is strictly prohibited. If you disagree with these terms, please immediately terminate your connection to the Alliance Forum Foundation website.
2. Conditions for Content Citation
- Any citation of the content of this website should be done so accurately and with the source clearly acknowledged.
- Citations and use of content from the website is strictly prohibited for any activities which seek to cause intentional harm to any officers, directors or third parties mentioned on this site or damage the reputation or the Foundation. Moreover, citation of content from the allianceforum.org website may not be used for sites containing unethical, inappropriate, or illegal material.
3. Linked Sites
This website may contain links to third party websites. However, the Alliance Forum Foundation does not endorse the linked site or anything on it as they are independent entities and we do not control or endorse them. Any visits to linked sites on this website are at your own risk. The Alliance Forum Foundation does not permit a link or shortcut to our site from other websites, blogs or similar applications with our permission. Please contact us using the contact form if you wish to receive permission to include a link to our site.
For those who have received permission from the Foundation to link to our website, please post the link address clearly on your site so that it is evident to the visitor that it is an external link. Also, please keep in mind that the Foundation will not be responsible for any potential loss or harm that my result from linking to our site.
The following links are strictly prohibited:
-Links to the allianceforum.org website that are either built-in to appear to be part of a third party site or which create a false impression of affiliation or association with the Alliance Forum Foundation.
- Any links which cause intentional harm to any officers, directors or third parties mentioned on the Foundation’s website or damage the reputation or the Foundation are Moreover, links to the allianceforum.org website may not be used for sites containing unethical, inappropriate, or illegal material.
4. Note on linked website information
The main purpose of the allianceforum.org website is to provide up-to-date and accurate information about Alliance Forum Foundation activities to interested parties. The Foundation is not responsible for misinformation or misrepresentations of facts on linked third party sites.
If you have any questions regarding this website’s content or operation, please contact us using the contact form.